- 1980 & 1984 Olympic Swim Team member for Canada
- Held World Record for 50-meter freestyle (1979)
- Participated in PanAmerican Games (1979) and Commonwealth Games (1978)
- University of Texas swimming scholarship athlete (1981-1985)
- More than 30 years’ experience in swimming, teaching & coaching
Welcome to Nashville’s onlyWhether you’re new to swimming or training for general fitness or competition, BOOST Aquatics provides an array of pool programs designed for every age and skill level.
Aquatics Director, Swim Instructor/Coach
“I love water! It is calming and challenging at the same time. In addition, the anti-gravity nature of swimming provides the perfect environment for low-impact exercise.”
Spring / Summer Pool Hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Sun 12 pm -4pm
Fall/Winter Pool Hours (Labor Day-Memorial Day)
Sun 12 pm -4pm
*Holiday hours are same as club’s hours of operations.
BOOST Aquatics programs include
All year round!
- Children (2 years and older) and adult swim lessons available
- Private 30 minute swim lessons offered in package of 4, 8, or 12.
- If interested, click below and a Boost Aquatics swim instructor will contact you shortly to answer your questions, register you, and schedule your lessons.
Adult Swim Class
- Mon, Wed, Fri 9AM - 10AM
- Small group swimming class
- Focus on swimming skill development, endurance, and speed
- Individualized attention and customized swimming program for each swimmer
- All combined for a fun hour of swimming
Open Lap Swimming
- Free to all BOOST Members
- Lap swimming lanes are always available during open pool hours (see above)